Events for the 2018/19 Academic Year
- 'Class of 2019' Official Photo Shoot - Tuesday 25th June 9.30am-2pm. Preschoolers that leave for school this summer are off on location (to a secret location!) to have their official Graduation photograph taken. Non-Tuesday children to bring a healthy packed lunch.
- Photo Day - Wednesday 26th June - 8.30am-6pm. DE photography will be visiting to photograph children in natural poses as they play. Images and photographs can be purchased on the day only from the DE van on the driveway. Non-Wednesday children to book a playdate spot to come in.
- Official Graduation Ceremony 'Class of 2019' - 12.45-3pm. The ceremony will start promptly at 1.10pm with no entry for late comers. Creation Station will be providing activities after the ceremony to entertain the children. Pank luches permited. Tea, coffee & cake will be served throughout the afternoon. Venue: St Peter's Church Hall, Holly Lane, Balsall Common, CV7 7EA. Emergency contact number for the day is 07920 093 145.
- Development appointments - Parent's of preschool graduates only: 30th July, 31sy July, 23rd August. Book appointments with room staff directly throughout the nursery day. For children in other classes, room staff will tell you the date of your classes parent's evening in due course. It will be in August.
- Christmas Eve - Tuesday 24th December 2019 - we close at 4pm for Christmas holidays. We re-open on Thursday 2nd January at 8am (or earlier for breakfast club).
Please note, each year, the nursery is closed on all bank holidays and for the 3 working days in between Christmas and New Year.